Thursday, June 9, 2016

Making Pink Lemonade out of Lemons

Today I was at Trader Joe's, and I was grabbing some of their pink lemons which are amazing in case anyone ever wonders. I had never heard of real pink lemons before now. So, a woman comes up beside me and grabs a bag of regular lemons. She then casually mentioned to me that she's never heard of or seen pink lemons before. So, I told her how delicious they are, and that I was so glad I was able to get more. So, she grabbed some and said it would be fun to make some pink lemonade with her daughters. She was so thankful for the tip, and it made me feel so freaking good. To be honest, it probably made me feel better than it should have. I haven't had a positive exchange like that in awhile. But more than that, it feels so good to know stuff, and to pass it on and be taken seriously. I guarantee that two minute exchange with a stranger meant much more to me than even her. And I needed it today, on a day where I was feeling very small and unimportant. So, I really hope you and your daughters make perfect pink lemonade! And thank you for taking me seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment