Friday, October 16, 2015

Testing Testing

Hi there. I am currently going through a very painful beak-up, and so I am going to blog about it. I am going to vent my emotions in a healthy way. This is new for me, as usually I go the self destructive mode when dealing with a break-up. This time around, I am not going to hurt myself. I am not going to punish myself.
I don't exactly know the direction I'm going to go with this blog, but I hope it can help me heal, and maybe help others because heartbreak really blows.
I hope that through writing about this experience, and experiences I have had in the past I can heal myself, and not allow myself to be in any more toxic relationships.

4 comments:

  1. I saw this pop up on your Google+ and thought I would check it out :) I think this is a great idea for a blog - keep it positive! Chin up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was kind of a spontaneous decision. But maybe it will help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, great idea to blog. I started my blog after a very big breakup and it really helped. I really admire how you are focusing on positive stuff. I too used to reach for the cigarettes and alcohol in the past. It's a hard habit to break but so worth it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! Old habits are so hard to break, but I feel like this is helping me to stay accountable and on the path that I want to be on.

    ReplyDelete