Monday, December 14, 2015

Just Some More Meditation Stuff!

I stumbled across this video and found it to be interesting. I had already decided to extend my meditation challenge for another month, and after watching this I am definitely convinced. I've mentioned that I've already noticed some changes happening naturally, such as more patience, and an easier time not beating myself up. Well, yesterday I had to have a conversation with my ex about things that are still tangled. You know how it goes. Anyway, I was a ball of nerves because "talks" NEVER go well with us. Lack of communication was one of many problems with us. And he is not a pleasant person to have any kind of disagreement/ battle of the wills.  And I will be the first to admit that I feed into it because it gets under my skin, I start getting upset and pissed, and it's just a mess. But yesterday our talk was short and to the point, and I kept my cool. I just felt like I didn't want to let anyone get me all riled up. I guess I'm starting to actually believe that I have some say in my life! Ha!
Not much else to say today, I have a bit of a headache, and I need to think of something to cook for myself that is both super easy, but also super nutritious. Think, think think!
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment